- A PLUS
- AK REELS
- AQUA MIX
- AZ FAST
- BDS KERNBOHRER
- BENZ WERKZ
- BEST CHEMICAL
- BLACK HAWK
- BLACK & DECKER
- BLACK SCORPION
- BLU - MOL
- BORRIS POWER
- BUILDERS BOND
- JACKSON SAFETY
- KANSAI PAINT
- KING TONY
- KING TTC
- LED LENSER
- LIQUE GOLD
- PAN AMERICAN TOOL
- PB SWISS
- PRECISION INSTRUMENTS
- QUIXX SYSTEM
- RED LEAF
- RED WING
- REFRESH YOUR CAR
- RONG YUNN
- SANI WARE
- SHARP STONE
- SK - TWO
- SKY EAGLE
- STEINEL INTELLIGENT
- STEINEL PROFESSIONAL
RatX is a non-toxic rodent bait that kills rodents without harming any other species. Rat X is made from 100% natural ingredients - it can even be used inside food handling facilities. The mice and rats will eat the bait like a food source and Rat X will cause dehydration. Mice and rats have stomach sensors that tells them when they are thirsty. When they eat this bait, it turns off their stomach sensors and it can no longer tell their brain to drink water. They have no desire for drinking water so they will just go back to their burrow, and begin the cycle - dehydration, failing kidneys, coma and then death. Great product to use around animals and children because it is safe and non-toxic.
For the Safe & Effective Control of Rats
Introducing RatX®, scientifically formulated to safely eliminate rodents, assuring proven results that are 100% effective against all species of rats and mice.
RatX® is an easy to use, 100% naturally derived, non-toxic approach to controlling rats and mice. It is fully biodegradable and generates no environmental pollution.
RatX® is a new approach to effectively kill unwanted rats and mice from homes, industrial buildings, schools, retail centers, livestock premises, barnyards, greenhouses and any area where the unwanted pests inhibit.
- Safe for People, Pets, Wildlife and Livestock
- Non-Toxic Rat and Mouse Control
- Perfect for Indoor and Outdoor Use
Features of RatX®
- Made in USA
- Resealable packaging
- 100% Non-Toxic to People, Pets and Wildlife
- 100% Deadly to Rats and Mice
- No Secondary Kill
- No known resistance
- Formulated for Indoor and Outdoor use
- No Bait Box needed
- Can be used as a Bait Box Refill to keep bait dry
- Kills Rats and Mice in 3-5 days
- No Special requirements for transport, handling, storage, or disposal
- No Risk of contamination to crops or food
- RatX is a FIFRA 25(b) Product, this means RatX does not require an EPA Registration number.
- RatX does not require NEA Registration.
- RatX has a toxicity level to humans that is equivalent to salt or sugar.
- No environmental pollution – fully biodegradable
- RatX starts working immediately and has a 100% mortality rate.
Available : 1.36kg/Bag , 11.33kg non-resealable bag , 11.33kg resealable pail
How it works?
It coats the lining of a part of the rat’s lower gut. This coating of “fine hairs” in the lower gut, called villi, disrupts the message system to the rat’s brain causing it to stop drinking. This leads to dehydration, blood thickening, kidney dysfunction, coma and eventual death.
Why it works?
The specific mode of action of RatX and its inherent safety to non-rodents is based on a range of characteristics unique to rats and mice:
- Rats and mice are opportunistics feeders and can consume up to 10% of their body weight.
- Rats and mice cannot vomit or regurgitate.
- Rats and mice have a unique digestive system in which the caecum (sack between large and small intestine) plays an active role.
Suggested bait locations :-
- Livestock and Poultry Farms
- Industrial, Retails and Domestic Premises
- Conventional and Organic Farms
- Parks & Other Public Area
- Food Processing, Packing and Storage Areas
- Forestry & Woodland Management
- Pharmaceutical facilities
Do thoroughly read and understand the instructions for use.
Do thoroughly survey area to find rodent locations and main areas of activity.
Do clear away sources of alternative food or make it difficult for rodents to access them.
Do make notes on the above to use for reference.
Do use the product as a food source.
Do provide enough product in trays or boxes, approx 40 – 60 grams or 1.5 – 2 ounces, 6 feet apart in areas where rodents are present.
Do make up small parcels of product using clinging food packaging film or small sandwich bags and place directly into rat holes.
Do keep the product dry at all times.
Do place the product into voids through which rats are running.
Do re-visit, re-survey and re-fill boxes, trays, holes and make notes regularly.
Do not underestimate the amount of rodents present.
Do not expect the rodents to come in search of the product you apply.
Do not use the product as scatter bait.
Do not use the product alongside any other foods to try and attract rodents.
Do not pour the product into holes.
Do not expect the product to be eaten immediately; it may take a while for the rodents to get used to the new, unfamiliar boxes or trays you have placed.
Do not mix the product with any other rodent eradication products.
Do not place any food out for wild animals or birds.
Do not store the product next to other items with strong smelling odors or in damp areas.