- Electric Cement Mixer is the ideal size for mixing concrete for small to medium size projects around the house.
- Use this cement mixer to build a backyard BBQ pit, pour a concrete slab for a shed, repair an in-ground pool, or set fence posts.
- This general duty Cement Mixer handles drywall mud, plaster, stucco, mortar, concrete and more.
- You could even use it on the farm to mix cattle feed or treat seeds before planting.
- The Pro-Series 4 Cubic-Feet Electric Cement Mixer has a 180 lb dry mix capacity.
- The drum tips 360 degrees at a height that is perfect for dumping the mix into a wheelbarrow.
- The double insulated steel drum and frame is rugged enough for construction and farm use.
- A 15 inch diameter drum opening is wide enough to make adding dry mix easy.